Wednesday, October 2, 2013

life after College

For me life after college is no different then being in college.
  •     I still have no job.
  •     No money Because I have no job 
  •     I am still bored in life. 
I am starting to feel going to college for the last 6 years might have been a waste of time. I just don't understand why everywhere wants experience yet I can't get the experience if no one will hired me.
At this point I can't even get an easy High school job.

Jobs like...
Starbucks Seriously, I have applied there like 5 times in the last 6 years. I want to work in a coffee shop I promise I will give you my best work and all of my attention. Waking up at 4 AM no problem. Yet nothing each time.   WHYyyYYYY??

Mandees the clothing store..Well shit they were just mean! All judgy because I had a college Degree and wasn't working in my field of study. Wow really? That interview was terrible!! Now I feel I can never show my face in that store again.

The Children's Science Center...SERIOUSLY WHAT THE HELL? I liked the idea of working there and everything I would be doing. I would have been a great addition to your company. I love kids. I love science and I can handle grumpy people. Hire me please!

I guess I will end this rant as I could go on FOR-EV-ER! 


I am thinking this will become a weekly post. With weekly updates of where my job search is going. I think many people can relate as this is a common issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment