Thursday, January 31, 2013

CT Weather

So basically anyone who lives in new england knows we have crazy weather and today is one of those days!
4AM wake up to scary winds and down poor. My dear Michael has to work this morning in it.
5AM home and its still raining but its crazy hot in my room! But I'm wet so its a mix of cold and hot. By the way after having 10 below temperature it was a relief to see 66 degrees today.
6:40 and its lightly raining. still warm and nice to not be totally bundled up
8AM and the sun is shining threw the clouds with little rain. I think the sun wants to come out!
This photo is from 8:30AM and it is getting to be absolutely beautiful out!
Well its 8:51 and warmth is in the air. I'm loving it! :)
Please keep it up mister golden sun! Please shine down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment