Tuesday, January 1, 2013

First Time Here


Fantasy-fan·ta·sy
Imagination, especially when extravagant and unrestrained.
The forming of mental images, especially wondrous or strange fancies; imaginative conceptualizing.
A mental image, especially when unreal or fantastic; vision: a nightmare fantasy. 



The Fantasy Girl.
Let’s be honest here I can’t even spell fantasy without using spell check and I am using it as my name.  But that is who I am and how I think. I believe in fantasy and therefore my mind thinks like a fantasy. I was told I should write fantasy because they are so unreal to the truth it is silly like a fantasy story.



 I should really tally the number of times I miss spell fantasy while writing this out.

But here is my story…

                My mind thinks like a fantasy. I believe it is all possible and could happen in real life. 

Every fantasy has a plot and usually in ever story plot there is trouble. Something bad has happen in order for the happy ending. While in most peoples fantasy they think of themselves as the hero or the princess that needs saving. I see myself as the evil queen, the one that brings the bad and likes it. Not true but sometimes it is how I feel that I am the reason for the bad. 

I remember when I was little and my family life wasn’t great and I wanted my parents to divorce. All I wanted was for it to just be me and my mom. That kind of seems evil. I felt I helped cause problems. However, the first thing people say it is not the child’s fault. Which I know now as an older person in their 20s it was never my fault. They had their own problems. I was just there to witness and comfort my mom when she needed it.



No comments:

Post a Comment