Wednesday, January 30, 2013

UnEventful Day


Today was a very uninteresting day. 


I woke up at 4:00 AM Drove Michael to work. Went home went back to sleep than drove to class at 8:30.

I was late again. I am such a tardy person.  I seriously have no idea how to be on time for anything. I set all my clocks 20 or so minutes late and I am still late. I see it as oh I still I have extra time. It is kind of backwards for me, doesn’t work but I will never change it to regular time. I will just confuse myself and be even later. Oh well.


Anyway, So I drove my tired butt to class. It’s a half hour drive but sometimes shorter on a good day. But today I was stuck behind a Mini Van. I am sorry if you are a minivan owner but, really do you always have to give yourselves a bad name by driving so slowww!! I can’t handle it sometimes. And to make it even worse my favorite ratio Station now goes fussy on the ride because it is woodys and mounty. It is awful. I really wouldn’t mind as much being late because I get more radio time but due to the place I get nothing but fuss. It really ruins my morning drive that I soo looked forward to my long drive before.

Shout out to THE ELVIS DURAN AND THE MORNING SHOW!!!! I love you guys!


So yes I was late to class. I love driving a total of an hour for a 50 minute class. But hey it’s my last class ever!! YAY!!! GOODBYE COLLEGE!!


So yes than I came home watched The LAKE HOUSE! Ohmigosh I forgot how wonderful that movie was. So sweet! I want to write love letters! I’m working on it with Michael now. I have been trying to start love letters with him for a while now. It is a work in progress.


Than it was 1:30 and time to meet with Michael and help him out at work! Wonderful times with him outside in the cold helping him. So many lovely moments we share while working together. I’m the stalk girl. I put the drinks away; keep up with the chips and yummy sugary snacks. So hard to not eat everything in sight!


Then, we came home and took a sweet warm nap together. I love winter naps after a cool day. Michael is such a warm person. I love having a personal heater with me at all times.


After our cat nap he went off and I went to write up my notes from class and now here I am. Sitting on the couch writing to you wonderful bloggers out there


My Uneventful Day

                                                                              
                                                                                   ^Cat NAP^


No comments:

Post a Comment