Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blogging everyday!

So I have been challenged by my favorite blogger Jenni Story of My Life to write a blogg entry everyday for the whole month of may!
Challenge Accepted!
I feel this will be a great way to actually start my blog and get it up and moving.

So here it is May 1st and a beautiful sunny day outside here in CT and what am I doing you might ask other then writing here?? Whelp I am studying for my final! Boo! Dislike! But on the brighter side this is my one and only final and after this I am done with COLLEGE!! For now....I may be back at the school work for a masters much later. I need a break so for the time being I shall fine work and make the money!!

So exciting to be graduating. It finally set in today while I was talking to my friend that I will be walking across a stage soon and shifting my tassel. Ahhh getting Giddy again.


Well time to finish my studying! Gotta get an A!

Happy Wednesday!
       ~Dannielle

                                                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment