Thursday, May 30, 2013

Day 30

There is nothing like desert. So Yummy I always love going out to eat and getting desert. However, It does not happen as much as I like. This is because By the time Desert comes I am too full. So I often opt out on not having the yummy delicious sweets.

Well yesterday I had time to spare at the Michael's. He wanted alone time to be a man. So I went to hangout with his sister whom I love dearly. She is like sister I never had. She does fashion makes her own dresses and knit amazing hat! Check her out. Kitty Armor

Hats and More!


 
So yesterday we were looking for something to do it was late. It was either go look for desks at the store, go to my house and see my kitten Stella or just randomly we thought of going for desert

Desert won!! She had gone to chili's recently and had this yummy chocolate chip cookie with ice cream while I was craving the paradise pie My all time favorite desert. We debated and felt weird going for desert and only that. I was all for it. Rachel on the other hand was unsure but I could tell she wanted it. We were getting ready to leave and what does she do say "wait I don't know." I had to yell at her to get into my car.


It was so yummy, sweet, crunchy, and delicious. It had been so long since I had it maybe over a year. Such a nice random outing. We had so much fun sharing stories of spiders and body functions.

There is nothing wrong with going out for just desert!

  
Random picture from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment