Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Day 14

Today I blog from my phone because I really don't want to give up blogging everyday even though again I failed.

So today I finally after 6 long somewhat miserable years, hours, invested in studying, hundreds of flash cards later I graduate from college. I made it. Today at 6 I will be wearing my cap and gown waiting to hear my name called and walk across the stage to get my not diploma. Yup that's right our school emails them. But hey ill get a cool diploma folder case thing.

I'm so excited to no longer be in school and not have to stree over exams and or paper. Both of which I'm terrible at.

Now I just have to venture out into the real world and fine a big girl job! Yay! Oh the funn I'll be having with that. I'm child psych person so I'll need luck finding a job.

I've been really unexcited to walk but its important to my family so don't tell them but I'm excited to make them happy and go through with walking. I'll post pictures tomorrow!

Have a wonderful day

Dannielle

No comments:

Post a Comment