Friday, May 3, 2013

I failed!

Well I forgot yesterday. However, in my defense I was studying for my final. So I shall blog twice this month. 

 Friendships and walks
Today after my final  I went to breakfast with a few friends it was quite wonderful. We hadn't seen each other in a while so I was very happy. 

Due to the lovely weather outside we went on a walk around the college town. Its a cute little area. Its so silly I went to school for four years and I had not  once had I ever walked the streets of the town till now. A little late since I will be graduating but I finally saw some great areas of town that I had never knew to exist. Oh and uh did you know there is a Radio Station in Willi?! Crazy. Got to go on a tour of the studio. It was great! I wanted to touch the control buttons so badly!  :)

The best part was talking with my friends and learning that one of my girlfriends like me LOVES ANIME!! I just recently watched Yu Yu Hakusho Definielty one of my favorites! I recommend this show to everyone! 




I shall post a picture later of the beautiful bridge we walked under with a lovely written message on it for someone special. 

Till tomorrow!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment