Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 10.

Most Embarrassing moment. 

Alright so as a part of blogging everyday of may my favorite blogger Jenni came up with great subjects to talk about. Today is embarrassing stories and while I have lots. I will give the most embarrassing one I have to offer. Lets start with it is not pretty. 


Well my brother told me once that he had a bad case of shy bladder and could not pee in public places. After he told me of this shyness I developed a shy bladder as well.

Well my Senior of high school I was with my four friends. Dom, cam, Kate (Doms sister) and Brie. Now in our hometown there Is NOTHING at all to do after 7, often we drive aimlessly around town in the middle of the night.

Now before we left I felt like I should use the bathroom my momma always said to "make two drops." Buttt I passed.

So we are driving around I can tell I HAVE to goo!!! Man I should not have drank sooo much damn water that day. Everyone said to pee outside in a bush. But my shy badder was in effect. Not to mention I have a big crush one of the guys, So f my life right now!

Welll I could not do the bush thing and Its about an hour and half into my pain, and we are dropping  my crush off. I asked to use his bathroom and the jerk refused. Said he didn't want to wake his parents. So I was SOL. OH and he lives 15 minutes away from her house. maybe even longer. I really can't take it anymore. But I am doing my best to make it home.

Minutes like 2 or 3 minutes and I cannot take it anymore. I could not handle it.Ran OUT OF STRENGTH I was screaming to her to pull over of course she hesitates because its kind of public but by this point its happening. I have started peeing. She finally pulls over I struggle with the door get out of the car. Hear her brother screaming and I have just given up. No point in stopping now. No point in trying to make it clean. 

I HAD PEED MY PANTS!! thank The lord she had leather seats.
I still remember her bother screaming "it Smells!" the whole way back. 

Ending statement I got over the shy bladder right after THAT.

Yup so there it is. its gross but Oh my god so embarrassing and sooooo funny to remember now. 

All our friends found out that week including my crush. 

Alright viewers let me know your thoughts be honest if I was too reveling. 

Thanks 
Dannielle      
    

No comments:

Post a Comment