Friday, May 17, 2013

Favorite Photo

Day 17
Favorite Photo



This photo is probably one of my top favorites.It holds the a lot of emotions and thoughts of a time in my life and I still battle with. In this moment I was very much in love with Micheal. At the time we were going through a break and it had been a long 6 months of us being a part but sorta of being together. It was a very painful time and I had been hurting and missing him dearly. Well on this day we actually spent it together and had a wonderful time enjoying each other and our time together. We spent a lot of time talking and holding each other. In this picture we are actually in a public bathroom at his work hanging out. He had been working for his dad and I was always allowed to go with and help out. It was a magical moment between us together. So in this picture I am admiring how much I love him and I'm looking to him. But also remembering that any second this moment with him could be gone. So I am literally cherishing every second with him and giving my whole self to him. Trying hard to show him my love. 

This photo is dedicated to Michael my first and only. Love. 




No comments:

Post a Comment