Thursday, May 9, 2013

Day 9

I have officially failed blogging everyday. I still somehow hope to make these days up.

Let me tell you it is difficult to blog when you have limited access to a computer. Here I am blogging from my phone and it just doesn't feel the same.

The last few days have been crazy. Tuesday I was home all day but had no compter. That was kind of boring. Although I did get to gether with an old friend which was nice. Wednesday was my birthday and I did birthdays. Its was really nice I got to see IRON MAN 3!!! Best movie. Oh my god sooo awesome. Everyone must go see.

Today was a fun day as well and gorged on all you can eat sushi! So yummy! I went with my non sister but like a sister. (I see her brother) she is the best and I already love her like sister! We had so much fun and laughed a lot.

Funny story. Well were looking at her sisters insagram and Rachel brought up she was waiting to find her sister wearing an old coat that was her. Rachel was convinced jess(her sister) took it. Well I made her describe it andddd welll low and behold I have had the coat the wholeeeeeee time. Since october 24th 2011 I have had it. Hahaaha it was so hilaroussss. She had so much anger toward her sister because she thought she stole it. Welp nope I had it. That night I was going to halloween party and the coat was given to me and it ended up at my house never really thought twice.

Now I shall return the coatt aand nextttt winter she can finally wear it. She was so relieved. But gosh so funny!

So tomorrow I will be back with more I promis!
Dannielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment