Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5

Day 5-My joy for reading took over. Originally this was going to be about my OCD behavior and how I must finish everything I start. However, that shall wait till tomorrow. Ladies and Gents today's post...
                                                            Reading
This may sound weird BUTTT I am the type of person who loves to visualize. I love to play every detail out. So often when I'm reading a book I must be able to have a visual of what is happen and what each character looks like. It is a MUST. If I do not do this or stop doing it, I'll catch myself and go "what the F is going on here?" I will reread paragraphs and sentences over and over again until I have it correctly visualized to my liking. I love playing the book in my head. I love  coming up with my own idea of each character.
I read The Lucky One by Nicolas Sparks LOVE HIM! Well I did this after it came to theater. I originally wasn't sure how I felt about the movie and I love to read first then watch. Therefore I passed on seeing it.
 

Until one day low and be hold, while thrift shopping I found the book. It was an original first edition copy. I thought I must buy you and for a dollar HELL YA! I opened the book and fell in LOVE. It was amazing. Everything was new  beautiful and my own vision. Except for Zak Efron I knew he was the main character before hand so there wasn't much for me to imagine as I knew he was playing the roll of Logan.
 

The book had a lot of meaning and deep emotions throughout. I really felt connected to the characters and their experiences throughout. I was able to really see life differently too after reading it. I felt I really needed to take a step back and rethink every stupid thing I over think or get upset about. People are fighting in a war and I am upset because there isn't much to eat in my house or its too hot. Well that is nothing compared to what our Soldiers go through. I must say hands down top favorite book. I recommend it to anyone and everyone!
 

Reading is tough though. I am slow and take my time because I want it to be perfect! PERFECT I tell you!! Harry Potter is yes the greatest of all books. One of the first books I really got into and just embraced. I love magic and the idea that there are really wizards and witches out there.  So naturally I took my dear sweet time with these books. I never wanted it to end. I wanted to hold on  to every word and character for as long as humanly possible. So while everyone finished the 7th book in hours I did not. I took a week because I wanted it to beautiful and not rushed.  Harry Potter should never be rushed. He should be enjoyed. Oh how I must go back and reread you Mr. Potter.

                                                                 *Books reading now*




Till tomorrow 
Dannielle 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment