Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I like to blog every OTHER day

Day 22.

So apparently we have a new kitten.  I sadly am not as happy as excepted. So in my last post I talk about getting a kitten for my grandparents. It was the most exciting and happiest I've seen them. They fell in LOVE with Stella. However, her Pit Bull Dog did not like her at all!

Back story Mouch the Pit Bull Got attacked by a cat many years ago. It was really bad and my grandparents almost took her to the vet. So naturally she doesn't like cats right away. Thinks they will hurt her. Due to this when ever a cat would come around my grandparents they would say "get the cat" "where is the cat?" Therefore, she was trained to be a bully and defend herself to cats.

My grandparents didn't think this would be a problem. They got the kitten and Mouch tried to go after her. But they thought she was just being a dog and seeing something new. They needed time. Time would make them friends. But two days later it wasn't working and the kitten was being locked up.

Now last night there was a big mess, Mouch went after Stella. Their Poodle Pudding tried to stop Mouch and thankfully my uncle was there to separate them. Then came the call to my mom and I. The kitten had to go All animals needed to be protected. It was very sad. I felt terrible bringing in a kitten giving them this joy only to have to take the kitten away.

I felt like a DCF working taking a kid away from parents who loved their children but couldn't provide. Just sad My poor grandparents.

Now we have a new kitten and its sad. I feel awful as if I have betrayed my two cats whom I love with all my heart. Olive and Frisky My girls. My mom and I wanted another cat but not this way and not now. But here she is. We love her but its just hard right now.Mainly because I feel guilty to my grandparents. Stella was their cat.  Guilt Guilt Guilt.

I do love Stella more then anything. She is too cute with her pretty grey eyes and soft little body. I hope in time it won't feel so bad having her. Cause she is quite the Gal.

Here are kitty Pictures.
 













Olive Clearly the Black one and Frisky the grey kitty! My girls on my Bed.
Happy Olive
Stella Being Cute while Sleeping!
Forced
Love!



No comments:

Post a Comment