Friday, September 20, 2013

Comfort

Blogtember prompt: React to this term: comfort.

Its funny because I didn't really know comfort until collage came. I convinced myself I had to live there each year and each year I would go home every chance I got. I love being home and it doesn't matter that I might have missed out because I was home. Home is where I felt happy I felt like myself. I felt peace in being home. It took my four years to realize this but it finally came to me in my last year at school. That last year I gave up the fight and just accepted myself for who I really was. Home is where I can be my truest self.


To me comfort is sleeping in my bed. Mornings with a warm glass of extra chocolate milk. Watching movies and cuddling with my kitties. Comfort is watching movies with Michael. Picking him up in the middle of night knowing tomorrow morning he will be there.

I love being uncomfortable because then I can really appreciate the me time I am about to have. I love not being home aay long knowing my bed awaits me. I love working non-stop knowing tomorrow I get to rest. I love knowing when I get home I will be greeted my kitties and be given extra love. I'm okay with the discomfort I experience when Michael is gone and missing him because We both love the relief the breath of fresh air we feel when we finally are together. It is the most incredible feeling when we are together after so much space. That feeling of being whole again is comforting. I could write forever on my comfort. Here is I a little list.

 Love
Family
Kitties
Friends
Chocolate Milk
Blankets
Pants
Pillie.
Home
SunRises


Discomfort=Comfort

No comments:

Post a Comment