Friday, September 13, 2013

Emotional photo

I just can't decided how to do this. Should I take a quick picture right now or Should I just pick one already taken. I do however, know I need to get a real camera!! I used to have a simple Digital Camera but its not on me right now. I want a pretty nice new one with all the cool fancy features. I cannot wait to have a job so I can finally buy a new pretty camera and take a million and one pictures.


 I decided to take a picture from the past. I picked this one because its one of the last extremely happy peaceful and emotional  photos I have taken. This was a particularly good time in my life where everything made sense and I was happy with myself and with my life. I had confidence in myself and in everything I was pursing in life. Most of all my heart was happy and in a perfect place.
I wanted a good happy picture of me where I am my truest self. I see this photo and see me without the secrets and sadness hidden deep in my eyes. 
This picture is peace, new beginnings, love, and pure joy for the life I am living. 
Happy Friday the 13th

4 comments:

  1. It is a good picture. :) It's never too late for new beginnings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holley. I think eventually this will be better. I hope so at least! I need Smiles again.

      Delete
  2. This is a lovely photo Dannielle. I hope you are able to get back to that happy, peaceful place. take care.
    ps- I'm now following along on Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Rebecca for the comment and the follow! :)yay!

      I am a work in progress!Each day I feel myself becoming happier and accepting life for what is it.I hate change but I know change is the only REAL way to happiness.

      Again thank you :O)

      I must add you to bloglovin I think I just bookmarked your page. hehe Gosh I love this challenge!

      Delete