Monday, September 16, 2013

Mystery Man

A letter...
 Dear Mystery Man,

The day we met was the day my life changed. I didn't realize all the mistakes I was making that day would lead me right into your vision. I did not know you were there waiting for me. I did not know your name. 

It was a weird encounter because I was releasing my fears so easily. Before, you I would never encounter a man that way. I would not even attempt to talk to them or look at them or even allow myself to entertain the thought of their being. However, on that Monday morning I allowed my brain to entertain the thought of you. I even allowed myself to speak. Speak words of jibber that made no sense. But I spoke to you. I looked into your eyes and you looked into mine. I smiled, you smiled back. I guessed all the wrong names but you still laughed. 

 Finally I asked "Do you have a girlfriend? DO you want one? Facebook?" We walked away. I was embarrassed. 


After a week of still wondering who you were once again in all the wrong places at the wrong time our paths crossed once more. "Mystery Man you must have a name" You smile and asked for a paper and pen. You were no longer a Mystery. You were a friend. 

You gave me something I never thought I was worthy of. You gave me Emotions and feelings. You gave me love and life. 
Thank you for everything. Thank you for your time. Thank you for the love you give.

Harry Potter, Late night pick ups, Diner, Kitties, Walks, hugs, kisses, Hands, 

Otter Love.

Love
Dannielle 

Always

No comments:

Post a Comment