Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Maybe not Travel Just yet.

Wednesday, September 4: If you could take three months off from your current life and do anything in the world, what would you do?
Link


A Dream!!
 This one is incredibly difficult to pick. I have so many ideas of things I would want to do for three months.  After viewing a few other blog post on the topic I have decided I will go a different way. Its clear that if we could have time off everyone would travel. I know that is something I would love to do considering my life has been uneventful. I haven't had as many chances to travel.
Going to Europe, and backpacking though the country and living it up in a different city every week, would be epic.
Lately, I just want to get in my car and travel America that would be such an experience. My boyfriend got to travel from CT to CA with his sister via car. I was so jealous!!! Also, I want to live in  a city more specifically Washington DC because it is just beautiful and there is tons to do!


 However, If I had to really pick I would LOVE LOVE LOVE the opportunity to act in a comedy sitcom. . Sounds crazy to want to work, but I have hit a time in my life where I haven't worked in a long time due to schooling and now I'm  having a difficult time finding work.

Therefore, in my boredom I have come to terms that I would love to act. I feel I would do well in sitcom. I can totally be funny :P Since this my fantasy I get to choose my big starting show, which would of course would be  Co-staring in my new favorite show Baby Daddy!  I started watching this summer and have become addicted!!! I would just love to be apart of the cast. I have learned they are all really good friends off screen and oh my gosh I would just love to hangout with Melissa Peterman!  Most of all, I would love the opportunity to act and be someone completely different. I have always loved theater. I would seriously cry and envy the people who performed in plays I watched. I would start crying wishing I could be them. I am not even joking on the crying part. However, due to being extremely shy I never got to act in plays in high school. Why can't I just be discovered in a mall like some actors.
Link


Three months off.... forget traveling I would Act and have a role on Baby Daddy and I would be Danny's new love interest. NO, there is no hidden agenda in there. Oh and because I am acting aka "working" I would make Money!! Then with that money I would travel the world.
This might be lame to some but this is something I have become very passionate about and would just love to do with my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment