Friday, September 27, 2013

Facebook Rant

Day 19 of Blogtember. Can you believe Monday is the last day? But today... An anonymous letter to your Facebook friends. Be as snarky as you'd like. (but don't include people's real names.) 

As much as I would LOVE TO just go all crazy and talk badly about some people on my friends list I am trying very hard to be a better person and not use social media to bash people. 

Here are things I don't like 
If you decided to read my stuff and share it what I say with others please respect the fact that IT MY WORDS MY THOUGHT MY FEELINGS. Don't go taking up my words with someone else and getting mad at them!

If you life is crazy drama and you fill my new feed I will most likely delete you. Unless its really juicy then well thanks for the entrainment. 

People advertising there things great! Awesome! Perfect! Once is enough! I don't want to see it 10 times through out the day I have other friends I wan to know about. 

Don't spy just ask if you think something is up. Simple save yourself time. 

Last, don't be an ass and put up ugly pictures of people. Its just mean! 

Happy Friday! 



No comments:

Post a Comment