Thursday, September 26, 2013

Time by the water

So maybe I should have looked at the prompt for today last night. I totally not at a coffee shop. I thought about stopping off at the Starbucks but I was just too tired and had no money for my favorite Passion Fruit Lemonade Sweetened. My all time favorite drink at Starbucks. It was on mind to go there and just do some Journal writing but Home was calling my name.


TBT Good time with my friend Sara.
Let talk about how wonderful this week has been. Its been a shockingly busy week. Over the weekend I really got my butt in Gear for job Hunting and applied to about 50 different places. Monday, My phone was ringing and emails were flowing through. Wednesday, I had an awesome interview with the Children Science Center. Not my dream job but its seasonal and I can hopefully just make enough to pay off that final school bill and be HOLD free from Eastern. Yay work hopefully!



Lastly its been a really nice outside kind of week. I have been doing a lot of park visiting and spending a good amount of time outside. which really makes me happy its nice to have that alone time with nature. Its also fun to spy on the people that are all around. yesterday there was a nice little family there and I creeped around with my camera capture some nice moments.


Its been a really nice week and I look forward to more days like these. I am excited for the fall color to appear. My favorite time to take pictures.

Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment