Tuesday, September 3, 2013

I come from-family.

Welcome to my blog I am hoping to gain some new reader and hopefully you all will like what I have to say...

Tuesday, Sept. 3: Describe where or what you come from. The people, the places, and/or the factors that make up who you are

  I come from a big Italian Family so we are loud and holidays are kind of a big deal. Seriously, It is not Thanksgiving without sitting at the table with my family and having my cousin Tony next to me. 
Family table. Tony in Strips keeping out seats.
My Grandparents are my idols  who are still married to this day, They one of the only couples I know who still love each other to death. My grandpa would do anything for my grandma and I appreciate the time I get to spend with them more then anything. I love watching as my grandpa takes care of my gram. She has a few health issues and grandpa is always by her side. Its amazing to see that kind of deep love.


In my family everyone body knows everyone's business and well I love it! Being that its a family of TEN. My grandparents and there 8 children plus there children, there is plenty of gossip to go around. Now being that we are all close we do have our typically tiffs. HOWEVER, No matter what we are always there for one and other. IF someone is in the Hospital well you can bet there will be a party. Even if its for stitches.
 We all show up!

My grandpa is the heart and soul of the family and keeps us all in line. I have nothing but respect for that man. He is the most genuine man I have ever had to the pleasure to sit with and share life. In our family you respect the elders. Never would I talk back to him. Side note he does not like swearing and well I have a truckers mouth. Hes funny thought, always somehow turns the check when I drop the F bomb. He cares so deeply for each of his children and all ever wants to do is provide for them everything he can. Hes is such a sweet man I could not ask for a better grandpa.
Grandpa <3


Now, the most important women in my life is my mother. She is my Rock, Best friend, and most of open to the person I am. She has always been my number one. I seriously have no idea where I would be in life If It wasn't for her. She is the strongest toughest women I know. She will fight for anything she wants and she will succeed.  She doesn't take disrespect from anyone and she will be herself even if others don't agree. Once she sets her heart on something she follows through. I love the passion she has in life to achieve many of her goal and deepest disires. I wish to be just like her someday. 
 
My Best friend


This is my life and where I come from. We work hard to make ourselves happy. If you are in trouble you call and we are right there. No matter what we will drop whatever we are doing to be by your side. 

We stick together. Most of all we respect. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment