Monday, September 23, 2013

My Life At the Moment

September 23: A "life lately"


Its been a long unemployed summer...Now that fall has started I am trying my best to get my head on straight again. I realize I have nothing holding me back from getting employed so I am focusing most of my energy on finding work instead of being lazy and doing nothing with my days.

 Its been a pretty difficult time for me and there is a lot going around me that I am trying process and most of all accept. Its overwhelming but I try to keep myself positive and think outside of the difficult part and see the good.  Life is all about changes and accepting things you have no control over. I have to break these routines because routines can sometimes hold you back. As I feeling right now. My comfort and routine isn't giving me the best quality life has to offer.

I have learned over the years that I HATE change. I have the most Difficult time understand and accepting it. For example, I still can't accept changes from 5 years ago. I know I need to get out that mindset and I feel like right now I am seeing the bigger pictures. Although, I want everything to stay the same that isn't how life works.

I am learning and accepting in order to LIVE a life and have an ACTIVE part I have to take on change.  This will help me get to the happy place I want to be. This will help me reach the goals I set out in reality CHECK.

The storm is coming and I am ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment