Tuesday, September 17, 2013

A Memory

September 17: A memory you would love to relive


 I remember this day like it was yesterday March 2009
It was a day filled with love
The weather was warm yet cool.
You held me close
We smile and walked the beach
Cartwheels and Sea shells
The closer we were the better
You kept me warm and safe
On this day we fell in love all over again.

It was spring break so we decided to adventure out the the beach. It was my first beach trip with Michael. I remember the drive there. We held hands to tightly as if we would die if one of us let go. I was driving and admiring our hands. I felt the warmed in his embraced the intensity in our connection and love. It was a day to fall in love all over again. 

These moments I miss deeply and can now only dream off. I love how this became a yearly trip in our time together. I miss all the little moments we shared with smile and kisses. 

I would relive driving to school with Marvin and Pizza Pop breaks between class. 
 
There ain't no mountain high enough
Ain't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you
   Marvin Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment